article added: 2011-07-04 14:29:14
Dycon launches the 3G/GSM signal analyser
Dycon launches the 3G/GSM signal analyser, the latest product to help you attain the optimum location for all your cellular products
Dycon is launching their latest signal analyser which now includes the capability of searching for 3G networks and cells.
Like its 2G network only D2366 signal analyser, the new 3G-enabled D2376 is a radio test set which can perform a radio survey to provide a list of available cells in the local area, their signal strengths and other network information to help you select the best network for your installation. You can decide whether you want to check 3G networks only or 3G and GSM networks – the new D2376 gives you the option before you do a survey, ensuring that all the information you require for your installation is there in real time.
Using the latest D2376 will save you time as it will give you the best location to use for your radio products as well as your antenna – a real time and money saving piece of equipment which helps you decide on what is best for your installation.
Perfect when installing:
- Radio peripherals within an alarm system, including wireless CCTV camera
- Smart meters
- Radio telemetry, including alarm signalling equipment
- Mobile broadband access points
The D2376 radio test set does all the work for you! It’s very simple to use and shows you the best location for your radio products. The unit will switch off automatically after a preset time, if left on and unused.
- Display network names throughout Europe
- Detect and notify the operator of the presence of white noise jamming when it occurs (subject to signal strength)
- Measure and detect surrounding GSM and 3G base stations
- Clear menus, wipe-clean keypad, flexible antenna, ruggerised housing
- Li-ion battery that can provide 24-hour use on one charge