Most notable within the PGM portfolio is SaniNet, a software package specifically designed to speed and ease the creation of bathroom designs. SaniNet is equally suited for use in a design office, where the designer’s skills can take advantage of the software’s powerful tools, or for studio use in the presence of the client when their wishes can be instantly translated into animated on-screen images…the completed scenes are highly realistic and can’t fail to impress the most critical of viewers.
PGM is also deeply committed to Computer Generated Imagery, which is frequently hard to differentiate from conventional photography, nonetheless offering superb quality visuals and a great many advantages, both financial and practical.
SaniNet Bathroom Design
SaniNet is arguably the fastest and easiest bathroom design program available…bar none! Navigating the software is a matter of following a few simple steps, and learning how to create a bathroom scene can be mastered in minutes, not the days (even weeks) others demand. Despite this ease of use, SaniNet is very powerful and fully featured, supporting architectural and product accuracy. Most functions are drag-n-drop and many objects have animated actions such as shower door operation.
A variation of SaniNet is available as an On-Line Planner, calculated to actively involve the surfing public in designing their own bathroom and, in this manner, capable of generating valuable, high quality, sales leads.
Try the ‘Lite’ version on line by visiting www.planonline.co.uk , click on “Try Me Now” and follow the instructions.
SaniNet is optimised for use On-Line, Stand-Alone or Network application, and is available in versions adapted to suit the sole trader or corporate body.
Computer Generated Images-CGI
CGI is not a term with which everyone is conversant, less still the opportunities it presents. Typical CGI examples may be embodied as…
- The ‘artist’s impression’ where photo-realistic images allow the visualisation of proposed developments
- Visual aids that facilitate viewing of an object from any angle, even from within; for example, the viewer is able to rotate or zoom the image
- Animated images that might demonstrate features or simply draw the viewer’s attention to specific characteristics
- Configurators that beautifully transform a single image so that multiple options, colours, or size variants are depicted
- Entire room-sets for the display of (say) bathroom furniture; complete to the smallest detail such as a toothbrush or soap dish
- Visualisation of a future product that simply doesn’t yet exist…perhaps creating a presentation for a marketing exercise
- Interactive visuals; fantastic for website applications
Applications for CGI are boundless, and offer unprecedented opportunity to dramatically enhance the visuals used in your websites and publications. Image production costs can be markedly reduced, as there are no room-sets, no product transportation, no storage, no joiners or tilers…and no photographer with all their associated paraphernalia.
It is also highly economical in the event of upgrade or change being necessary: one or more elements can be entirely removed from an existing visual and replaced without deterioration of the original image, a common failing associated with more customary editing methods…Bottom line, you gain flexibility and you save money.
PGM has products suited to the whole industry. SaniNet comes in a number of variants to cater for the sole trader, multiple outlet stores, or manufacturers…and the merchandise can be ‘out of the box’ or highly customised to meet the client’s aspirations.
CGI production can vary from a single visual for an advertisement or pamphlet to complete catalogues for website or printing; the latter applications can result in enormous savings where there are regular revisions each containing minor changes.
For further information:
0333 456 1233 or www.planonline.co.uk